Latest Team Rankings
Free Text Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
October 29, 2013
Week 9 results from the final 2013 Beat EDGY weekly?
Congrats to Ben Holman for going 9-1 and winning it on the tie breaker with a number of 45 (46).
Others of note? 14 players went 9-1 Average record of Week 9 players? 8-2 301 total entries EDGY? 8-2 (53-37 overall in 2013)
Play the EDGYTIM.com 2013 EDGYTIM.com Challenge! Pick all the winners in Class 8A-5A.
It's back?.with a Grand Prize?
Just announced?.The overall winner of the 2013 EDGYTIM.com Bracket Challenge will win a $100 Visa Gift Card.
1. The deadline for all completed brackets will be Friday November 1st at 3PM CST or 10 minutes before the start of the first opening round game, whichever is the earliest starting time. All entries are time stamped via the Bracketmaker system so no cheating or late entires are allowed.
2. Follow the easy and simple directions as indicated by BracketMaker and fill out all required details requested by Bracketmaker. Bracketmaker will then send you back an email with a password required to play. The only two requirements are name/handle (preferably your EDGYTIM.com message board posting handle) and a valid email address (so that you can receive your password). This personal info remains solely the property of Bracketmaker. Also make sure to use the same name/handle on all Class 8A-5A picks This allows for easier grading, and if this is NOT completed your entry will NOT be graded or included for the EDGYTIM.com Bracket Challenge. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. Once you have been emailed your password by Bracketmaker.com, you can go back into this page by each Class bracket. Make sure that once your ready, just click on Predict It! and make your picks in each class! You can make your picks either all at once or one round at a time, but I HIGHLY recommend making all of your picks at once in case you forget to complete each bracket on time. Choosing each game is easy, just click on the button next to the team you want to choose in each game, then click the submit/enter button at the bottom of the page once all of that round has been chosen. YOU MUST submit/enter for each round as well, so pick your first round choices, click enter, then choose your second round choices etc.....all the way and including YOUR state champion. Your choices will not be final until you have choosen a State Final winner in that specific class.
So how do you know if your choices have been accepted by the Bracketmaker system? After you have made all of your choices, the final page will tell you "your bracket choices are complete", then you can click on the Prediction Leaderboard and see you full bracket as well as all others who play along. Cool huh?
EDGYTIM.com will update each round as they happen, so in minutes you'll know your score and where you stand in each Class, then EDGY and the our Bracket Challenge technical experts will compile all scores and a overall EDGYTIM.com Challenge recap will be published weekly.
4. Play every round of Class 8A-5A and make a choice in every game (no exceptions) including your state championship winner in each class. Important! If you wish to play only one class or two that's more than fine and your welcomed to play along, but to be called a champion you MUST play in Class 5A-8A AND have every class bracket completed.
5. The overall winner will be determined by a points scoring system used by BracketMaker and all class final scores will be combined to determine the 2013 Bracket Challenge champion. EDGYTIM.com reserves the right to break any ties via a coin flip or other means if needed. No cash value prizes will be awarded, this is strictly for bragging rights and the right to be called a champion and to choose games next season with EDGYTIM on this site if you wish.
Still have an issues or questions? How can I get some answers? Just post them on the message boards and EDGYTIM will gladly answer your questions or email EDGY at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bookmark this page! The Bracketmaker system does not allow you to go from bracket to bracket, so you'll need to revisit this page for each Class!